My one-year old baby girl love this video so much! I guess, I do too. We’re always having a great time watching this together.
It’s an honor to be nominated for “The Versatile Blogger Award”! Thank you Imexcited for nominating me. This award made me smile. It truly inspires me.
These are the rules for the nominees:
1. Add the Versatile Award photo on your blog post
2. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award along to your 15 favorite bloggers.
5. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
Seven facts I would like to share about me…
– I’m small but terrible (LoL)
– I don’t drink coffee
– I don’t smoke
– I like to eat but don’t really gain weight
– I seem to be silent but I’m actually funny
– I’m a loyal and hard worker
– I like being a home-bound mom
And the bloggers I chose for this award are: (in no particular order)
Loving With Purpose
Beneath Snow, Leaf, and Soil
Daily Health Boost
The UnOfficial Version
Pretty Feet, Pop Toe
YoTrip-Words and Thoughts
A Mother’s Journey through Life
The Fine Line Between Genius and Insanity
I like reading their blogs and life stories for doses of inspiration and entertainment. Let’s blog more!
Happy New Year!!!
I know this post may kinda late but I’m still on a holiday mood, so better late than never :-). My hopes are soaring high for this year! I can feel new projects coming my way and good opportunities. I have to do better this year for my growing up daughter. I realized I need to manage my time well. Balance it between work and taking care of my family. I can’t afford to be away from my little girl more than a day again. It’s a lesson learned, alright.
So, I need to learn new things or skills this year to offer more administrative services to my clients and to earn good too. I think, I need to really start managing the funds well so as to save even just a little. A little saving each month could go a long way in a year. And for rainy days too.
Hopes are up! Lessons were learned! Open to new challenges! I think I’m ready for this year. Bring it on!